The White, The Black The White, The Black

Cool Drool

Beautiful man. Just simply beautiful. Very suggestive music as well. Cool as fuck.

Sasquatch Sasquatch

Not, bad but could've been better

I really enjoyed the light reflection effect and the 3d effects were pretty nice as well but other than that the artwork felt a bit rushed. I've never been much of a fan of Tenacious D so I didn't really care much for the song but all in all it was an ok video.

Lord-Sonx responds:

thanx, the light and 3d effects were good but the rest was far from rushed. tenacious D rock!

PTFA Guy Short 5 PTFA Guy Short 5

It was like watching slow people run really fast

I liked it just about as much as I would like anything with a kinda cinnamonish scent to it. Very nice. Very nice indeed.

Ryan-Smith responds:

Yeah, cinnamon is awesome.

Pencil Man Pencil Man

I liked it.

It was really decent but it could be improved. A little more movement from the characters wouldn't hurt. Good effort still.

carl-182 responds:

Hey man, thanks for the review. I have never done any flash before. Mostly I just came up with the ideas. But for this project I animated 50% of it, so my movement wwas a little restricted. But still, thanks for the input

Flycatcher Face-off Flycatcher Face-off

Awesome

That was great. I love the style.

Condom Advice Project Condom Advice Project

Damn!

That sucked so incredibly hard yet I couldn't stop laughing. Good job I guess...

still-bored responds:

thanks i guess...

Great Weed Drought of '03 Great Weed Drought of '03

Amazing!

This was just brilliant and any stoner who has been without pot can relate to the poor souls. Please make a sequel...

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

Perfect!

This is probably as good as it gets. I can't think of anything negative to say about this flash even though I hate the winter from the bottom of my heart. This just brings out the good in me I guess. Keep it up, keep it up.

Learn safe sex! Learn safe sex!

No fun

What's with you guys and showing morals down everyone's throats anyway?

Distant Distant

great flash

That was cool but I doubt you'll get front page unless you make something with a decent storyline. That's basically the only department you really need to improve at this point.

notorious responds:

hmmm. Yea i guess your right, stuff that makes no sense has gotten on the front page before though.