The White, The Black The White, The Black

Cool Drool

Beautiful man. Just simply beautiful. Very suggestive music as well. Cool as fuck.

Sasquatch Sasquatch

Not, bad but could've been better

I really enjoyed the light reflection effect and the 3d effects were pretty nice as well but other than that the artwork felt a bit rushed. I've never been much of a fan of Tenacious D so I didn't really care much for the song but all in all it was an ok video.

Lord-Sonx responds:

thanx, the light and 3d effects were good but the rest was far from rushed. tenacious D rock!

PTFA Guy Short 5 PTFA Guy Short 5

It was like watching slow people run really fast

I liked it just about as much as I would like anything with a kinda cinnamonish scent to it. Very nice. Very nice indeed.

Ryan-Smith responds:

Yeah, cinnamon is awesome.

Endless War Endless War

One of the best games I've played on NG

I'm usually not a big fan of flash games but I really enjoyed this. I even played trough every level without cheating. It took a while but it wasn't all that hard. I wouldn't mind seeing a few harder levels. I never managed to get the super shotgun to work but other than that this was awesome all the way through. Great job man.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Awesome

I'm usually not too keen on flash games but this one is exceptionally good. Unfortunately it gets really repetitive once you've read all the jokes. Some random events wouldn't hurt either but it’s still by far one of the best flash games I've encountered.